WELCOME TO THE ANCHOR INN
A VILLAGE PUB WITH GREAT GRUB
The Anchor Inn
74 Loughborough Road
01509 - 646688
MONDAY - THURSDAY
15:00 - 23:00
FRIDAY and SATURDAY
12:00 - 23:00
SUNDAY 12:00 - 22:00
* VERY IMPORTANT * VERY IMPORTANT * VERY IMPORTANT *VERY IMPORTANT *VERY IMPORTANT*
*THIS IS MANDATORY TO ALL PEOPLE DRINKING
AND DINING WITH US AT THE ANCHOR INN HATHERN.*
*AT LEAST ONE PERSON FROM EVERY GROUP WILL NEED TO
REGISTER THEIR DETAILS TO ASSIST WITH CONTACT TRACING.*
Scan the QR code, open the browser to the secure online check in for this venue.
If you cannot scan the code visit http://mgl.io/696JW to check in.
Here are the Anchor Inn rules which you will need to follow to stay safe:
* We are opening our outside area only.
* Groups of 6 (six) people maximum to a table.
* 30 Tables available (First come first served) A short wait may happen if we reach capacity - please be prepared for a wait.
* Moving of tables is unfortunately not allowed under social distancing rules.
* Everyone must remain seated at all times unless accessing the toilet area.
* Children's play area will NOT BE OPEN and children will need to be seated at all times.
* Cashless payment preferred.
* Toilets will be available as follows:
ONE WAY SYSTEM IN PLACE:
LADIES - Inside (please use all inside toilet's - Ladies, Mens & Disabled) One person per toilet block
MENS - Outside (port-a-loos in the boatyard)
* Full risk assessment will be available via our website.
* Hand sanitisers stations will be available throughout the venue.
* If you are showing symptoms of COVID 19 stay away.
FOOD AND DRINK ORDERING:
Food & drinks will ONLY be available via table service.
The easiest and quickest way is via our app.
We have a new app available called ‘The Anchor Hathern’
This which can download via the app store and google play store.
You need to pay for all food and drinks in advance.
Waitress service will deliver your food and drinks to your table.
You can order food and drink via your waitress but service may take a little longer.
We want you to stay safe and feel safe, please follow the guidelines at all times.
Unfortunately, failure to follow these simple guidelines may result in you being asked to leave.
We would like to thank you for all your help in advance and we hope you have a great time whilst with us at
The Anchor Inn Hathern.
Neil and the Anchor Inn team